Business Formation Solutions
It is quite a challenging step to start a successful business in a new country. It involves Passion, money and the future of you and your family members. A good advice is worth every penny spent. Be well informed, be well aware and Be well at peace with our trusted and professional service. Dubai being a dynamic business hub , new ventures and start ups arise often .
As it is mandatory for any new venture within the mainland to be sponsored by a local partner who is a citizen of UAE, we have a reliable network of sponsors who will support and work hand in hand throughout the process. They provide high standards of services to foreign investors and further build their trust in the legal system of the UAE.
The UAE law provides that commercial companies established in the U.A.E. must take any of the following legal forms:
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Limited Liability Company (L.L.C) can be formed with 49% shareholding of expatriates whereas 51% shareholding shall be in favor of U.A.E. national. Nominee arrangement is normally available with U.A.E national to hold these mandatory shares in his name in favor of the expatriate partner. We provide such U.A.E. national for holding 51% shares as a nominee. This would provide effective total control to manage the company and enjoy all profits. L.L.C. is perhaps the only type of entity available to foreign investors for trading and manufacturing concerns
Free Zone Company
Incentives to the investors:
- 100% foreign ownership.
- No corporate taxation for 50 years – a concession that’s renewable.
- Freedom to repatriate capital and income in totality.
- No personal income tax. Full exemption from import duties.
- No currency restrictions.
- Owned premises on leased land can be mortgaged
- No bureaucratic red-tapism No recruitment problems.
- Modern efficient communication.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Abundant energy. Attractive working environment.
Currently, there are over 25 Free Zones in U.A.E.
- Masdar City
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- Khalifa Industrial Zone
- Dubai Airport Freezone
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Academic City
- Dubai Knowledge Village
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- Intl Media Production Zone
- Dubai Auto Zone
- Gold and Diamond Park
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai Intl Financial Centre
- Dubai Logistics City
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Flower Centre
- Intl Humanitarian City
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Ahmed Bin Rashid FZ
- Ajman Free Zone Authority
- RAK Investment Authority
- RAK Free Zone
- RAK Maritime City
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Fujairah Creative City
- Dubai Biotech Research Park
An Offshore Company may be used for various activities and used by a variety of people. Jurisdictions may differ from country to country but the benefits surpass the limitations and offshore companies have become popular. Depending on the specific offshore jurisdiction, an offshore company may benefit from the following features. The Ease of Incorporation, Minimal Fees, No Foreign Exchange Controls, High Confidentiality, Tax Benefits. Below are a list of businesses that may benefit from an offshore company. Dubai offshore companies pay no taxes on profit, capital gains or anything else in Dubai.
- Commerce over the Internet (E-Commerce)
- Consultants / Counsellors
- International business
- Holding intellectual property rights
- For the custody of movable and immovable property (as per UAE laws)
- For inheritance purposes (as per UAE laws )
We can assist you to set up offshore in
JAFZA – Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) is a fully owned subsidiary of Economic Zones World, the world’s biggest developers and operators of Economic Zones and Business Parks. It is also one of the worlds largest and the fastest growing free zones. Jafza is one of the world’s most customer friendly free zones. Free from all kinds of red tape and vexing restrictions, Jafza provides its customers an environment which is most conducive for growth. Jafza, under Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003, allows the formation of an Offshore Company by individuals or corporate bodies, as a non-resident company, having a corporate legal entity.
BVI –British Virgin Islands (BVI) is one of the oldest and most respected offshore financial centers in the world. BVI is a benchmark which other offshore companies strive to achieve.
RAK – Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Offshore – RAK Free Trade Zone announced the launch of International Company’s registry which allows foreign investors to register offshore companies in the Free Zone and benefit from the Zone’s tax free status without the need to establish a physical presence in the emirate.
Bringing an offshore company to Dubai is a good option as it will keep your venture Tax free and portray a good image of your company but at the same time clients should be aware that offshore companies cannot trade as well as cannot rent property in the UAE. You may contact us for further information and start your offshore company with transparency, clarity and a proactive approach.
Start Up Consultancy
- UAE has become the most sought after destination for startups in the Middle East region.
- We have assisted hundreds of dreams to become a reality, we are here to help you start from scratch and assure that you reach break-Even!! There has never been a better time for New Business startup ideas to gain momentum than now..
- We can provide market analysis and reports on FEASABILITY STUDY and draft an effective Business plan for your new venture.
- We will assist your licensing procedure as well as offer the most viable solutions to every step of the setting up process.
Legal Affairs Consultancy
- Our association with highly qualified UAE Law firms and several years of experience in the UAE will assure that your legal dispute or settlement is in the right hands and bring you peace of mind from beginning to the end of your connection with us.
- As every aspect related to the legal framework of any business need to be dealt with utmost detail and efficiency due to its uniqueness, we make sure that thorough legal research is done with due diligence and quality consultation is made for every case.
- We have been arbitrators in helping to resolve many claims, disputes and settlements and when required, forwarded our clients to our most trusted and valued Lawyers.